Our school family includes children at all developmental levels and programs to suit every child’s needs.
- Our preschool program nurtures kindergarten readiness in children 3 – 5 years old.
- Our Beginning Bloomers program gives children 18 months-3 years the opportunity to explore a school environment.
WVCA’s curriculum is designed to support each child’s ability to learn and grow. WVCA provides many opportunities for hands-on, active exploration and interaction with adults, other children and materials. Our caring staff provide age-appropriate activities that meet each child’s individual developmental needs:
- Positive self-concept
- Positive behavior
- Social skills
- Independent thinking, reasoning, questioning and experiment
- Language and literacy development
- Creative expression and appreciate for the arts
- Respect for cultural diversity and those of all abilities
Wyoming Valley Children’s Association is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Academic Schools to provide an educational environment for children ages 3 to 5.For More Information call us at 570-714-1246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org