The Wyoming Valley Children’s Association’s Planned Giving Program is known as the Leapfrog Legacy Society. Leapfrog is defined as “To lead or progress, or to go ahead in turn” or even to “bypass”. WVCA helps children progress and move forward regardless of developmental challenges, many times “bypassing” expectations by eliminating or diminishing the effects of developmental delays. Planned gifts are made through various assets, to guarantee long-term impact. Whether through a gift of stock, bequest, life insurance policy, or a trust, your donation will allow us to sustain and strengthen our impact for the children most in need in our community. All donors who have made a planned gift, or who let us know that they will be making a planned gift, will be included as members of this program.
- Consisting of donors who have made a planned gift to WVCA or have disclosed that they have included WVCA in their estate plans.
- Name listed in a special section of WVCA’s Annual Report (starting in 2021-2022 publication)
- Personalized, yearly one-page report on programs, activities, and status of the organization
- Invitations to all WVCA special events with VIP seating
- Yearly private tour of the school building, if desired
*Note: Tickets must still be purchased separately for the Gala, Walk, and Cooking For A Cause events.
Interested in learning more or already have included WVCA in your estate plans? Please contact Nina DeiTos Zanon, WVCA’s Executive Director, at (570) 714-1246 or email@example.com for more information.